Ever wonder why Florida seems to forever remain a bit behind the curve? Why dynamic and actually implementable plans are laughed at, despite the hard and honest efforts of many citizens, professionals, and government folks alike? Wonder no longer. Check out FloriDUH, a blog reporting all the so-insane-and-so-true-you-want-to-cry news you can stomach. Maybe their tagline is right. More on the Sunshine State later…
- Today's Moment of Idealistic Naivete: Wikileaks: http://wp.me/pCprU-mB 7 years ago
- Ending the War on Drugs: http://wp.me/pCprU-mw 7 years ago
- Twilight Of The Suburbs, Now Home To One-Third Of America's Poor http://huff.to/bGZP7F 7 years ago
- U.S. Subways Harness Kinetic Power To Recycle Train Energy http://huff.to/bVsXvR 7 years ago
- America's Walk Deficit http://yhoo.it/dijIvg 7 years ago
- Today’s Moment of Idealistic Naivete: Wikileaks
- Ending the War on Drugs
- The Most Walkable Cities in the World
- It’s Where We Live
- Can Cities Feed Themselves?
- French Street Artist Wins TED Humanitarian Prize
- Dimanche Sans Voiture
- Are Brussels and Los Angeles Sister Cities?
- Masdar begs the question: What exactly is meant by “a sustainable city?”
- Is Generation Y Passing on Cars?
- Can Cities Make Us Crazy?
- Stranger Studies 101: Cities as Interaction Machines
- Does New Orleans Have an Identity Crisis?
- Three Urban Interventions in Two Hours: NYC
- Cargo Bike Spotted…